Hi folks, it’s been a while! What can I say? I’ll try to be more regular with new puzzle updates, but I can’t promise anything. New puzzle books are coming soon, so stay tuned.
Meanwhile, here is a new Trigons puzzle. And it’s first of its kind – it’s a zero trigons! This means that the sum of some trigons is not shown in the puzzle, it is up to you to completely figure them out.
Ok, you might need a crash course in trigons. Here are the Trigons rules:
Let’s repeat all rules of Trigons:
1. For this puzzle, use digits 0 to 5 to solve it.
2. The numbers given in the puzzle represent the sum of the three digits on the sides of the corresponding triangle.
3. Your goal is to fill in the numbers on the sides so that they add up to the given sum for that trigon (triangle).
4. Numbers CAN BE REPEATED a triangle.
5. Each sum combination MUST BE USED EXACTLY ONCE! All triangle sum combinations are given below the grid so when you use one, cross it off.
6. If a trigon shares only one side with the rest of the puzzle, the other two sides of the trigon must be equal, i.e. must be solved using the same number. Such trigons are called “pointed tips“.
7. If a sum is not shown in a triangle, you must figure it out by eliminating all other possibilities. It still MUST BE ONE OF THE SUMS listed below the grid, and of course, the sum combination cannot be repeated.
Free Zero Trigons Puzzle with pointed tips
Click on the puzzle thumbnail to access the puzzle.
PDF Version of this puzzle: Zero Trigons puzzle PDF.
Does this make the puzzle too difficult? Please share your thoughts.
Amazon is now running a promotion on several of my books. Discount code is not necessary.
The massive book of Jigsaw Sudoku is now discounted 10%, saving you $2.50!
Also, Large Print Word Search book, with 250 Word Search puzzles is down 8%, saving you $1.34!
Two Number Searches books are also discounted, the first one by 20%, saving your more than $5!!!
And you can also save more than $1 on one of my flagship books, the Super Samurai Sudoku book.
If you like Loco Sudoku puzzles and the book, you should try the Multi Sudoku book – it also contains CRAZY sudoku puzzles and if you buy it now, you save more than $1.
The trigons book also offers a $1 saving:
And finally, you save almost a dollar on volume 2 of the Deadliest Killer Sudoku series of books, only with the toughest of Killer Sumdoku puzzles:
To wrap up the season, I’ve published two books with Word Searches (aka Word Sleuth or Word Find) puzzles.
One is for Adults. It is printed in LARGE FONT and it contains 250 Word Search puzzles, each with at least 30 up to 80 words or phrases. Thousands and thousand of words to find! All puzzles are 20×20 in size, one per page, quite big and very easy to read.
The other one is a book of Word Searches for children. Of course, adults can also solve the puzzles in this book, but it is more suitable for kids ages 6 to 16.
After two books with 1000 puzzles, one with Jigsaw Sudoku and one with Kakuro puzzles, here is another release with 1000 puzzles – this time, you get a thousand Number Searches in one book!
The puzzles are printed in LARGE FONT, so surely you won’t need a magnifying glass to read them. Lots of numbers for you to find, a huge collection of number search puzzles in a giant book.
As you may have noticed, a couple of weeks ago I published The Massive Jigsaw Sudoku book. Well, this book comes in a similar format but it contains KAKURO puzzles!
1000 Kakuro puzzles in three levels of difficulty. All solutions included. Top quality puzzles on top quality paper. Kakuro grids drawn so that they are easy to read, but not so easy to solve! 🙂
At this time of the year I simply must announce a few books together. Without much ado, here are the new volumes of my most popular series of sudoku books:
After six volumes of Jigsaw Sudoku books, I’ve decided to publish a new book with the twisted, irregularly shaped Sudoku Jigsaw puzzles. The difference this time is that this book contains 1000 puzzles!
- 1000 Jigsaw 9×9 Sudoku (squiggly, irregulary shaped) puzzles
- 5 levels of difficulty
- all solutions
- all solving techniques explained with examples!
If you like squiggly sudoku, this is the ultimate in Jigsaw Sudoku world!