Daily Killer Sudoku: Free Printable Puzzles
A brand new, randomly generated, printable Samunamupure puzzle every day!
Current puzzle: Killer Sudoku from the archives… – Difficulty: INSANE
|(click to download or right-click to save the image)
I have been providing these puzzles for FREE since 2005. Please consider clicking this “Like” button
|sudoku variants and other puzzle books|
To see the solution to this puzzle click here
Make sure to also check the Main page of this site, because that’s where occasionally other puzzles are posted: Kakuro (Cross Sums), Jigsaw Sudoku, Outside Sudoku, CalcuDoku, Picross (aka Hanjie, Griddlers, Nonograms).
Instructions and rules:
1. All standard Sudoku rules apply.
2. Numbers in “cages” (dotted lines) must add up to the cage sum indicated for that cage.
3. Numbers CANNOT be repeated within a cage, even if it is possible by other Sudoku rules.
4. If you see an “X” across the puzzle (diagonals) it means that numbers CANNOT be repeated on those diagonals.
5. Difficulty levels in increasing order: EASY – COOL – THINKER – BRAIN – IQ – INSANE
Killer Sudoku solving techniques are explained here:
Finally, if you need help with cage sum combinations, use the Killer Su Doku, Kakuro and CalcuDoku calculator.
Previous puzzles are available in the archive
Killer Sudoku for Kindle.
$0.99. Active content Killer sudoku puzzle game for Kindle.