Are you ready for this!? 🙂
After my first Multi Sudoku, here is another one… this time I labeled it “Loco Sudoku”, because, really, it is MAD! 🙂
- The central sub-puzzle is Diagonal Sudoku.
- Top left is Frame Sudoku. IMPORTANT: the clues on the corners apply to the 3 closest numbers on the diagonal. However, this is not a diagonal sudoku puzzle! Keep that in mind!
- Top Right is Killer Sudoku.
- Bottom Left is Jigsaw Sudoku.
- Bottom Right is Outside Sudoku.
It doesn’t get much more crazy than this, folks! Gattai-5 sudoku multi variation puzzle!
Again… determining the difficulty of these puzzles is tricky. You need various skills to solve them. I labeled it IQ again, but it really isn’t too hard. Hopefully. 🙂
I really think this is the next big thing in the Sudoku world. What do you think?
Multi Loco Sudoku Samurai – difficulty IQ
|(click to download or right-click to save the image)
I have been providing these puzzles for FREE since 2005. Please consider clicking this “Like” button
|sudoku variants and other puzzle books|
To see the solution to this puzzle click here
PDF Version of this puzzle: Multi Loco Sudoku Samurai Printable PDF difficult..
Incoming search terms:
- What are loco Sudoku puzzles?