It’s very busy times, folks. The books are being released I’m trying to balance out new posts here on the website and the newsletter mail outs, while all the time trying not to overwhelm you with too much information.
Anyhow… I’m already a few announcements behind, so I’ll try to catch up in the next few days.
This time, some of you will be very happy to learn that volume 2 of the Non Consecutive Sudoku compendium has been released!
Volume 1 was my first “Compendium”: a collection of variants of one particular sudoku variant. And it was a huge success! It has received only 5/5 stars reviews on Amazon.
This new volume has even more variants than the first one, including:
- Diagonal Non-Consecutive Sudoku
- Jigsaw Non-Consecutive Sudoku
- Odd/Even Non-Consecutive Sudoku
- Greater/Less Non-Consecutive Sudoku
- Killer Non-Consecutive Sudoku
- Outside Non-Consecutive Sudoku
- Overlapping Non-Consecutive puzzles: TwoDoku, Flower and Samurai Sudoku
- Non-Consecutive Sudoku in various sizes: 6×6, 8×8, 10×10
- Frame Non-Consecutive Sudoku
So… what are you waiting for? 🙂