Free Printable Weekly Samurai Su Doku
Samurai Sudoku X from the archive…
|(click to download or right-click to save the image)
I have been providing these puzzles for FREE since 2005. Please consider clicking this “Like” button
|samurai sudoku books|
To see the solution to this puzzle click here
Two Samurai puzzles are shown here every week:
- Samurai X (diagonal) puzzles on Tuesdays
- Su Doku Samurai (classic) puzzles on Saturdays
To fully understand how Samurai Sudoku puzzles should be solved, it is strongly recommended that you read Samurai Sudoku rules, instructions and solving suggestions.
Make sure to also check the Main page of this site, because that’s where occasionally other puzzles are posted: Kakuro (Cross Sums), Jigsaw Sudoku, Outside Sudoku, CalcuDoku, Picross (aka Hanjie, Griddlers, Nonograms).
Quick instructions for Sudoku Samurai:
1. All standard Sudoku rules apply.
2. There are 5 interconnected Sudoku grids. Each grid could have more than one solution. However, the whole puzzle does have a unique solution!
3. Numbers cannot be repeated on diagonals. Diagonals are marked by thin grey lines that look like “X”s.
4. Solution can be found by logic alone. No guessing is required!
5. Difficulty levels in increasing order: EASY – COOL – THINKER – BRAIN – IQ – INSANE
Solutions are posted on the Samurai Sudoku Solutions page, on the same day as the puzzle itself.
Samurai Sudoku for Kindle.
$1.99. Active content game.