Daily SuDoku Variations puzzles – FREE!
All games for Amazon Kindle are available on all e-ink Kindles: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, the new Kindle, Kindle DX, Kindle keyboard, Kindle 2nd/3rd generation…
Outside Sudoku for Kindle
120 Outside Sudoku puzzles and variants thereof. Puzzles galore on your Kindle. JUST $0.99!!! Fully featured interactive game.
Sudoku Straights for Kindle
150 puzzles that are a cross between Sudoku and Poker. JUST $0.99!!!
|Tridoku: triangular sudoku variant for Kindle. $1.99.
Active content game.
|Jigsaw Sudoku: very twisted puzzles; for Kindle. $1.99.
Active content game.
On this page we show a variety of Sudoku puzzles on a daily basis. The focus will be on Jigsaw Sudoku Outside Sudoku and TriDoku, but there will also be consecutive, non-consecutive, odd/even, hyper, greater/less than and other Sudoku variants.
We don’t post Killer Sudoku puzzles here – there is a special Daily Killer Su Doku page dedicated for them.
Make sure to also check the Main page of this site, because that’s where occasionally other puzzles are posted: Kakuro (Cross Sums), CalcuDoku, Overlapping Sudoku, Picross (aka Hanjie, Griddlers, Nonograms).
Current puzzle: Friday, May 17, 2013
|(click to download or right-click to save the image)
I have been providing these puzzles for FREE since 2005. Please consider clicking this “Like” button
Instructions and rules for Sudoku variants
1. All standard Sudoku rules apply.
2. If you see an “X” across the puzzle (diagonals) it means that numbers cannot be repeated on those diagonals.
3. In “Hyper Sudoku (Windoku)” puzzles, there are 4 extra “nonets”, marked in light grey. All 4 of them must also contain all numbers 1-9.
4. In Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles (aka irregular boxes/nonets), the nonets have been transformed from usual 3×3 squares to “jigsaw” nonets. The usual 3×3 boxes do not exist!
5. Jigsaw Windoku puzzles are a mixture of the two puzzle types explained above.
6. Here are the rules and instructions for Sudoku Straights puzzles.
7. Here are the rules and instructions for Outside Sudoku puzzles.
8. Difficulty levels in increasing order: EASY – COOL – THINKER – BRAIN – IQ – INSANE
Missed a puzle? Find it in the archive!